The school currently has vacancies for Exam Invigilators.
- To conduct examinations in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ), awarding body and South Nottinghamshire Academy instructions.
- To play a key role in upholding the integrity of the examination/assessment process
- To work as part of a team of Invigilators
- To report to and be briefed by the exams officer prior to each exam session
- To keep confidential exam papers and materials secure before, during and after exams
- To ensure exam rooms are set out according to the instructions
- To admit candidates into exam rooms
- To identify, seat, and instruct candidates in the conduct of their exams
- To distribute the correct exam papers and materials to candidates
- To deal with candidate queries
- To supervise and observe candidates at all times and be vigilant throughout exams
- To keep disruption in exam rooms to a minimum
- To deal with emergencies or irregularities effectively
- To record/report any incidents, disruption or irregularities
- To complete attendance registers
- To deal with candidate questions according to the regulations
- To instruct candidates in finishing their exams and to collect exam scripts
- To dismiss candidates from the exam room
- To check candidates’ names on scripts match the details on the attendance register
- To securely return all exam scripts and exam materials to the exams officer
- To attend training, update or review sessions as required
- To undertake, where required and where able, other duties requested by the exams officer, for example
- supervision of clash candidates between exam sessions
- facilitating access arrangements for candidates, for example as a reader, scribe etc. (full training will be provided)
- other exams-related administrative tasks
An application form can be downloaded from our website or by contacting email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.