Local Academy Board - Community Governor
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed member of the community to join our established Local Academy Board. The Bolsover School has been part of the Redhill Academy Trust since 1st February 2018.
Our Local Academy Board has a mix of Community, Parent and Staff Governors. Our Governors join us through a variety of routes and with a range of different backgrounds, skills and experience, but they are volunteers who work together for the benefit of the school and our students.
We are currently looking for a Community Governor to join our Local Academy Board and would be delighted to hear from anyone who has:
- A keen interest in the education and development of young people
- A desire to contribute to and represent the community
- An open and enquiring mind
- The ability to look at issues objectively
- The confidence to ask questions, join in debate and challenge
- A willingness to listen and make informed judgements
- The ability to work well with others
- A willingness to give up their spare time
- A passion to improve personal development as a Governor through professional development
If you are interested in applying for this role or wish to obtain further information relating to the role of a Governor, the school and the eligibility criteria or have any other queries, please contact Mrs D Whittaker, the Clerk to Governors, at email@example.com or on 01246 822105.
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.