Students not wearing the correct school uniform will be asked to loan the item from the school store; failure to do so will results in a period of isolation.
- Plain black school trousers or black skirt with school logo (both should be ordered from Logo Leisurewear Ltd)
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- White shirt (with a top button fastening)
- School house tie (available from Logo Leisurewear Ltd at all times and from the school during term time only)
- Black blazer with school logo (must be purchased from Logo Leisurewear)
- Only black socks
- A suitable school bag/ruck sack MUST be brought to school every day
- Students are required to bring a pencil case and appropriate equipment to be used in class
- Optional V-neck black woollen jumper to be worn under the blazer (not in place of the blazer). This can be purchase from any outlet or with the school logo from Logo Leisurewear (if preferred). NB: no hoodies, crew necks, sweatshirts or other logos allowed. This is not a compulsory item of school uniform.
Uniform required for Physical Education
- Long sleeved winter/outdoor shirt (available from Logo Leisurewear Ltd)
- Navy blue shorts
- Navy blue long football socks
- Short sleeved/summer/indoor polo shirt (available from Logo Leisurewear Ltd)
- Training shoes for indoor use – no plimsolls.
Uniform required for Expressive Arts
- Tracksuit bottoms/leggings in navy blue or black
- Plain white T-shirt
- Baseball caps are not permitted to be worn in school or on the school premises Sensible headwear may be worn in inclement weather, but must not be worn inside the school building.
Rules about jewellery
For Health & Safety reasons the school will only allow the following jewellery to be worn:
- One pair of small "sleeper" or stud earrings in the lobe of the ear
- No other body piercings are permitted (including tongue studs)
- No facial jewellery is permitted (including clear plastic studs)
- All jewellery MUST be removed prior to PE and other practical lessons.
Rules about make-up/nails
- Make-up is not permitted, other than a light covering of foundation
- Natural nails only, students wearing false nails will be asked to be remove them
- Hair colour and style should be appropriate for school. Unnaturally coloured or shaved/patterned hair is not appropriate nor acceptable
- False eyelashes are not permitted
Rules about tattoos & body art
- Tattoos should not be visible on students in school e.g. if a tattoo is on the forearm, a long sleeved shirt should be worn at all times in school
Our approved uniform supplier is Logo Leisurewear Ltd.
Once an order has been placed with Logo Leisurewear you can request that it is delivered to the school free of charge for you to collect, or you can have it delivered to your home address (please contact the supplier for current delivery charges). Please note; should you wish to collect your order from the school, you will need to bring some form of identification with you (photographic i.e. driving licence/passport) before the order can be released.
For those Parents/Carers who may not have debit/credit card or bank account, you do have the option of purchasing direct from Logo Leisurewear at the address below, or you can complete an order form at the school office, leaving full cash payment at the time of ordering. These manual chase orders will then be collected on a weekly basis from school by the supplier.
Logo Leisurewear aim to dispatch orders within 1 week. However, special size orders may take slightly longer as they may not be held in stock. Sample garments will be held in school for sizing purposes only.
NB:- Please note that The Bolsover School do not benefit financially from any uniform sales via Logo Leisurewear Ltd.
Any queries or complaints with regards to The Bolsover School Uniform Policy should be addressed to the Chair of Governors, The Bolsover School, Mooracre Lane, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S44 6XA.
Telephone: 0114 2511171
Address: Logo Leisurewear Ltd, 5 Longacre Close, Sheffield, S20 3FR